Robert De Niro’s Grandson’s Cause of Death Revealed

Last month, tragedy struck the family of Robert De Niro when his 18-year-old grandson, Leonardo De Niro Rodriguez, was found dead in a chair inside an expensive apartment located in the Wall Street district of New York City.

On the table nearby sat a plate containing a white powdery substance.

It was revealed that he had toxic levels of fentanyl, bromazolam, alprazolam, 7-aminoclonazepam, ketamine and cocaine in his system.

Sofia Haley Marks was arrested in connection with Rodriguez’s death following a long investigation into her involvement with supplying him drugs before his passing.

It is speculated that she sold him these deadly substances without knowledge of their toxicity or potential for fatal consequences

Fox News reported:

Robert De Niro’s grandson, Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, died from an accidental drug overdose, according to New York’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

His cause of death was due to the “toxic effects of fentanyl, bromazolam, alprazolam, 7-aminoclonazepam, ketamine, and cocaine,” according to the medical examiner.

Rodriguez’s manner of death was ruled an accident.



Subscribe to Lindsey's Insider List NOW and get 10% off your purchase at Crown of Country, Lindsey Graham’s exclusive luxury apparel line for patriots who love Jesus and love America!